Platformatic DB v0.4.0 - the post-conf edition
·Oct 20, 2022·
1 min read
The Platformatic Team has been recovering after NodeConf.eu: we worked until the last minute to ensure our workshop was perfect. The conference was a huge blast and we gathered great feedback at the event and everybody was supportive. If you are curious, you can watch the video of my talk "I would never use an ORM" on YouTube:
This release includes more than 160 commits from 23 people of which 10 were new contributors! Thanks!
We have been busy fixing many bugs that emerged in the first weeks you have been using Platformatic DB and our workshop at NodeConf.
Here is the list of notable features we added:
platformatic db initcommand by Ivan Tymoshenko in github.com/platformatic/platformatic/pull/104,
- Create nested routes for relationships by Marco Piraccini in github.com/platformatic/platformatic/pull/110,
- Disable migrations by default by Zlatin Stanimirov in github.com/platformatic/platformatic/pull/117,
- feat(db): add watch plugin config options github.com/platformatic/platformatic/pull/182,
- Restrict additional properties usage in db config by Ivan Tymoshenko in github.com/platformatic/platformatic/pull/157,
- Make the connection pool size to the SQL database configurable by Mohamed Sohail in github.com/platformatic/platformatic/pull/189.
You can find the complete release notes at: github.com/platformatic/platformatic/releas..